The Congregation of Divine Providence, Kentucky invites you to share in a mission of compassion that flows out of God’s love and theirs for the human family.
Ways to give and share in the lives and ministries of the Sisters of Divine Providence:
• Including the sisters and their ministries in your prayers
• Sending a donation
• Naming the Congregation of Divine Providence in your estate planning
• Making a gift in honor or in memory of someone special in your life
• Helping the CDP Ministry Fund to grow
• Finding out about making a Matching Gift
• Subsidizing a specific ministry project or works of mercy carried out by Sisters of Divine Providence in the States, Ecuador, and on the island of Madagascar
• Sponsoring or attending the annual “Evening Under the Oaks” Spring Social held at St. Anne Convent the 3rd Saturday in May
The Sisters of Divine Providence hold in sacred memory the intentions recommended to their prayers by benefactors of the Congregation. A personal thank you will acknowledge every gift received and a commemorative card or letter will be sent to anyone whom you wish to be notified of your commemorative gift.
If you would like to view our newsletter, Providence Moments, click on the link.
To receive more information about how you can be more actively involved in the mission and ministries of the Sisters of Divine Providence, please contact:
Sister Emerita McGann, CDP
Director of Development/
St. Anne Province Center
5300 St. Anne Drive
Melbourne, KY 41059
Phone: (859) 441-0700 Ext. 21